Date: February of 2018
Place: Tartagal, state of Salta, Argentina
This humanitarian mission aimed to provide aid to those who faced the inundations caused by the floods of the Pilcomayo River, and the Indigenous people of the Wichi ethnicity, that live in the rural area near the city of Tartagal.
The missionaries of the Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI), through their altruistic work, cheered up and gave strength to the population assisted by the mission.
- Construction of a levee in order to dam the water.
- Confraternization with the socially marginalized Indigenous families.
- Distribution of the clothes, shoes, toys and food previously collected.
- Assistence of domestic animals affected by the floods.
- Cleaning and harmonization of the community streets and spaces.
- Playful activities and hair sanitization for the children.